The Centre for Social Research (CSR) at Chancellor College, University of Malawi, is collaborating with MEASURE Evaluation on a baseline survey for the Organized Network of Services for Everyone’s Health (ONSE) project. The ONSE project is designed to effect change through improved access to quality of maternal, neonatal, and child health including nutrition (MNCH), family planning/reproductive health (FP/RH), malaria, and water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) services etc. The baseline survey will target 8,185 women of reproductive age in six districts (Nkhotakota, Ntchisi, Salima, Machinga, Ntcheu and Nsanje), as such, females are encouraged to apply. The survey will be conducted between April and June 2017.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in a health related field or social science or MSCE but with more than five field surveys’ experience
- Prior experience with tablet-based data collection and long duration fieldwork.
- Ability to work in a team and cultivate team spirit.
- Demonstratable track record of hardworking spirit, integrity and discipline.
Mode of Application
The CSR will only accept hand-written applications with the phrase: “Enumerator Application for ONSE Project” clearly written on the envelope. The application package MUST include the following:
- Application letter clearly stating why you think you qualify for the position
- Copies of certificates or degree(s)
Those interested MUST deposit their applications in a special box placed at the CSR offices, 9 Tung Estate, Nandolo; OR, must send their applications by post or courier to the following address:
Centre for Social Research
University of Malawi, Chancellor College
P.O. Box 280